Click the images below to read the latest chapter. Check out what the crew thought of them and give us your opinions as well! If you like what you have heard and read, please click the donate button.
Chessy Garlic Tortellini Pasta
Serves: 6 – 8
- 1 – 20 oz. box cheese tortellini
- 3 TB butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 TB flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook tortellini according to packaged directions.
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan, add garlic.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat
- Add flour and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly.
- Add milk and broth, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parmesan cheese. Add desired salt and pepper. Continue stirring until cheese has melted.
- Add cooked tortellini to sauce, and gently mix until coated. Sprinkle with fresh parsley
Please remember to support Hiro Mashima and the Fairy Tail series. You can do this by buying all the official Merchandise like the Anime, Manga, Video Games, and all the other cool stuff. Also don’t be an internet pirate, we all have seen what Erza does to Pirates, and boy is it not pretty.
All links to fanart, manga chapter, and anime episode can be found by clicking on the image or links beside them. Please remember to like or subscribe to all the fanart artist linked in the segments above.
If you would like a free 30 day trial and help out the show, you can click on the link —>crunchyroll.com/ftpodcast
More From Fairy Tail Podcast